- This event has passed.
What is it Like to Live in my Skin? Pt 4 HEALING RACISM TOGETHER
Saturday, September 24 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT
Black / White / Asian / Indigenous Turtle Islander? We need all of us working together to make crucial changes for the sake of this Planet!
Join us on Saturday Sept 24th 2PM Eastern / 11AM Pacific
What does Racism and Environmental Degradation have to do with Colonialism and Capitalism? and how do we make the changes needed?
from “ANCESTORS OF THE 4 DIRECTIONS” (TM), with Indigenous Elders featured below.
Facebook Event Link https://fb.me/e/1NEAmS75N
This Workshop is dedicated to the deep racial healing that is needed to bring about Unity on this Big Blue Planet. an EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOP featuring:
- Indigenous Ceremony
- Indigenous Wisdom from the Elders
- Participatory Sharing Circles
- With Indigenous Elders & Representatives from the 4 Directions who give their teachings and perspectives:
- Indigenous Elder Patricia Anne Davis
- African Indigenous Elder & Permaculture Expert Konkankoh
- Grandmother Mari Fix McEwen
- Dagara Elder Ukumbawa Sauti
- Olorisha Tchise Aje
- Counseling & Facilitation Team
- Counselor, Talking Circle Facilitator – Sister Cynthia Klatte Cunningham
- Team, Martin Diggs
- Tech Team Ingrid Fortemeyer
Additional Ceremonial Team not mentioned above
- Ava Niamh (firekeeper)
Bios of A4D Elders: https://medicineway.wixsite.com/eldersof4directions/voices
Bios of A4D Team & Guests: https://medicineway.wixsite.com/eldersof4directions/copy-of-our-voices
Presenters Name and Email:
Mari Fix McEwen – ANCESTORS OF THE 4 DIRECTIONS (TM)
Recognized as an Elder by Peruvian Elder & Maestro, Hermano Vidal (Vidal Ayala Sinches) and his counsel of Peruvian Incan Elders in 2015. Founder of the “Ancestors of the 4 Directions”™ of lineage Clan Ewing / Yew Tree Clan, Kilfanan, Alba Scotland. Sitting Grandmother in the Grandmothers of Europe, a member of Four Worlds Foundation with Chief Phil Lane, Tiyoshape Spiritual Family with *Chief Rueben George, OBOD in the UK (Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids) & Order of the Oak in the UK. She is a facilitator with associate Choctaw-Navajo/Chahta-Dineh Elder Patricia Anne Davis of the “Indigenous Change Process.